Monday 6 March 2017

Camping By Lake Livingston Texas

There are very few destinations which can really capture the imagination of most campers and none of them are quite as good as Lake Livingston. Lake Livingston camping is usually known for is serene and peaceful environment and more often than not you will find couples and families relaxing here and having a good time.

The most brilliant experience by far is camping under the moonlight. I have always been someone who refuses to mold to traditional thinking and for my honeymoon whilst many of my friends were heading to Paris or Geneva I went with my wife to Lake Livingston and I don’t regret it till this day. We camped under the moonlight swam in the lake and had a blast just sitting around the camp fire. It’s amazing sometimes how many the simple things in life matter, and for me no fancy vacation would ever be able to replicate those 5 days we spent with each other.

Apart from camping you can also try your hand at fishing, or if that isn’t your cup of tea you can relax by swimming in the lake. Boating is also a lot of fun in this time of the year because the water is tranquil without any flooding or rough texture.

Camping is quite probably best suited for Lake Livingston, and I would recommend that you try it out in the fall. You can enjoy the serene beauty and all the nature that the place has to offer. I would definitely recommend going for a hike as this way you will be able to cover a lot of ground and get to see new things as well, and let’s not forget that it is a fun filled activity.

So if you want an affordable and yet a memorable holiday I would suggest you visit http://www.bethycreek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment